: 4y-Records Episode 5 : : 4y-Records Episode 5 :

Nice!

The flash was fun to watch, but reviewers seem to be all against guitar hero... Well, I play both guitar and bass and... I actually think Guitar Hero is a nice game. Come on, it's just like a karaoke, people don't think they're professional singers just because they go to a karaoke! And if anyone thinks he's some kind of guitar master just because he's good at guitar hero that's just someone without a life, it doesn't mean the game is shit (although of course you shouldn't expect it to be like playing a guitar! I think there's a video out there of Dave Mustaine losing at easy mode).

Vete a la Versh 9 Vete a la Versh 9

El aaanooooo

XD gran parodia de un gran videojuego. Va muy rapido, pero eso tambien tiene su gracia.

Darkar responds:

Gracias. :)

Robotic Octopus Snowman Robotic Octopus Snowman

short

The animation looked very good, but it was way too short.

Aristocrat Joke Aristocrat Joke

Uhmm...

I usually laugh at offensive comments, but this one didn't cause any reaction in me. I must be braindead or something.

Deathgore Deathgore

great

It's hilarious how it shows all the tipical situations of a bad plot taken to their purest stupidity. You've got a fan.

AustinBreed responds:

Awesome.

Biology vs. Chemistry Biology vs. Chemistry

Bad done

There's so many things you could have used to parody biology and chemistry but it's all "Dragon Ball with nerdy names". I really expected more from this.

Blakant responds:

I hope u can provide some ideas for ur parody idea, cuz I sent a post in BBS long ago before proceeding making this... :)

Super Smash Bros Murder X Super Smash Bros Murder X

WHAT?

Mario shitting in Bowser's mouth? And killing his enemy while he's a kid? THAT'S GREAT! I LOVE IT!

Nice voice acting, but the quality of the recordings whasn't that good.

Filtered Reality Filtered Reality

fantastic

And here I was thinking that all the Frontpage animations were about tits, violence and drugs. Wrong.

This is a very nice flash movie, the message is very interesting, and I really love the R symbol like Metallica's Ms. I'm sorry, I can't help you with your dreams, 'cause I always know what mine meant to me. Anyway, you made the dream, so you should be the one finding its sense. Other people can only tell you what the dream would have meant to them if they had dreamt it. Good luck.

The Jersey Devil The Jersey Devil

Good

The animation and drawing are very nice, but the story is too stereotypical: Bad evil guys with "bad guy" looks attack poor little fat kid and are punished (even if it's pure chance).

Tom's Tales of Brilliance Tom's Tales of Brilliance

WORST STORY EVER

Seriously, this was the most pointless flash I've ever seen. You should try having a plot or at least making it interesting. Not just a bunch of cheap jokes. Sensless humor is all right, but it's not funny only because it's random. You should think twice about what you put in there.

eddsworld responds: