: 4y-Records Episode 5 : : 4y-Records Episode 5 :

Nice!

The flash was fun to watch, but reviewers seem to be all against guitar hero... Well, I play both guitar and bass and... I actually think Guitar Hero is a nice game. Come on, it's just like a karaoke, people don't think they're professional singers just because they go to a karaoke! And if anyone thinks he's some kind of guitar master just because he's good at guitar hero that's just someone without a life, it doesn't mean the game is shit (although of course you shouldn't expect it to be like playing a guitar! I think there's a video out there of Dave Mustaine losing at easy mode).

Vete a la Versh 9 Vete a la Versh 9

El aaanooooo

XD gran parodia de un gran videojuego. Va muy rapido, pero eso tambien tiene su gracia.

Darkar responds:

Gracias. :)

Robotic Octopus Snowman Robotic Octopus Snowman

short

The animation looked very good, but it was way too short.

Jungle Magic Jungle Magic

Awesome!

People are whinning a lot about this game... but it's the best of this genre that I've played so far. Lovely graphics, good sound, well done and perfectly fitting music, good (and challenging) gameplay, dynamic game... What else can I say? I loved it!

KingDotCom responds:

Thanks!

Sparks and Dust Sparks and Dust

Very good game

Nevermind what some people say around here. I think this game is really nice... and I love to smash things! The art is awesome, and the controlls are easy to use in my opinion. The problem is my computer went really slow with this game (but I'm still playing in a pentium 4 so I guess that's not strange).

Co-operation Co-operation

Deception

At first I thought this was a great game, but after playing a few levels I realised how sloppy the controls are. This game is hard, not because it's challenging in itself, but because the characters never quite act as they should. Also, the plain colours make me feel like my eyes are bleeding after a while. The idea is good, anyway.

Whistlers Mother Whistlers Mother

Not good at all

I'm sorry man, but this doesn't sound good at all to me. No offense meant, but it just sounds like you played around for a while in FL and thought you had a song.

BaronVonBadGuy responds:

It's you opinion, you're entitled to it. I disagree, there is a large amount of structure to the song, the riff itself is largely repeated either reversed or both reversed and forwarded combined.

J-Kellz : Broken J-Kellz : Broken

Impressive

WOW
I mean, I normally I hate hip-hop, but I really loved this song. Really great work, both in the composing and in the recording of the song.